Lawmaker's son slain at party

From local paper:

LAWMAKER’S SON SLAIN AT PARTY
BSU Student arrested in death of Cameron Davis

A Boise man suspected of shooting and killing the 23-year-old on of an Idaho senator early Saturday at a crowded party was arrested Saturday evening. Cameron Wade Davis, a Boise State University student and son of Senate Majority Leader Bart Davis of Idaho Falls, died from a single gunshot to the chest about 1:5 a.m. at 900 Belmont St.

Vincent Craig Olsen, 21, surrendered to Boise police at about 8:30 p.m. Saturday.

Witnesses told police the two men exchanged a few words at the party, and then Davis threw a beer onto Olsen. Olsen pulled out a handgun and fired two shots. One bullet struck Davis and the other hit a basement wall, police said.

it goes on but i dont want to type the entire new artice.

That happened in Boise?
That’s horrible… none of this would have happened if I still lived there. Ok, not something to joke about… thats horrible… man…

Yea, I mean cmon. He threw a beer on the kid! How does that make it right for him to shoot him to death?

yeah… and in Boise… man i miss that place… i cant believe stuff like that is happeneing there… ahh thats so depressing…

Some people dont take humiliation very well. He figured he was disrepsected infront of all his peers and he did what he thought of first.

Not the smartest thing and he’s prolly not the smartest person. But he did it. It sucks. It’s scary.

I guess there’s a lesson to be learned…

…Guns at Partys…not a good idea

**** shame one heated moment turns out like that

I guess there’s a lesson to be learned…

like not to piss of americans, i agree ;-)…

thats not funny

Bush is a ****ing moron

thats not nice

Neither funny or nice no matter how true under diff circumstances and at a more appropriate time …

…people who find humor in death are scary…

*Originally posted by RelandR *
**Neither funny or nice no matter how true under diff circumstances and at a more appropriate time …

…people who find humor in death are scary… **