Left brain or right brain

Left, but Iā€™ve known this forever.

If anyone wants to know and doesnā€™t, the left brain is normally the side for the Math and Science geeks. The right side is normally for the artsy folks.

What confuses me is that Iā€™m left handed, which is controlled by the right side of my brain, meaning I should be artistic. Someone screwed me up, I canā€™t draw, paint, or anything for beans :frowning:

[ot]Syko, to be or not to be. :stuck_out_tongue: I totally have that shirt from thinkgeek :)[/ot]

huh? But I suck at math, are good with language and Iā€™m musical! How can I be left? :upset:

EDIT: I do suck at drawing and designing though

LEFT! :thumb:

Although the results are a little erratic.

Iā€™m extremely comfortable with both my math and science and my artistic capabilities.

Seriously is that true? Iā€™m a designer/fine artist and I was mostly left. I suck at stuff involving math but I love science.

7 right 11 left.

By math and science geeks I just mean that you think things through using logic rather than artsy dreams and stuff. You might be a modular or abstract artist, who knows :slight_smile: Honestly, people can mix around in different areas. Everyone has a little skill everywhere.

there was a series about this kind of stuff on the bbc a few months ago, i remember they had a very detailed online test that seemed a bit more realisticā€¦ il try and get a link (but im not very good at thatā€¦ getting links that is)

I got 1 right sided answer the rest all left. Iā€™d say that iā€™m much more artistic than mathematicaly inclined. Somethings there is just no accounting for Gary, no matter what the averages are, we are all individuals. Heck, Iā€™m supposed to be a great speller according to this test. Thatā€™s just plain wrong. :slight_smile:

well i think this might be the testā€¦ its for personality types, which is basicly what this isā€¦ although i cant be bothered to check through the test to see if this is the same one i was talking about :slight_smile:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/science/humanbody/mind/surveys/whatamilike/index.shtml

16 left, 2 right

HA!! Iā€™m right brained- alot! 16 right, 4 left.

9l-9r , saying i used my left more though.

10right, 8left

Rightā€¦ iā€™ve done this kind of test many of times and itā€™s always right.

It is said, that you can tell a lie by looking at a persons eyesā€¦ If you ask a guy to describe something, and he looks to the right, it means he is using the ā€œcreativeā€ part of the brain, which means he probably makes it up. Left side though is more analytic.

So if THIS is trueā€¦

Actually you can tell if theyā€™re telling a lie. When they do that eye gesture, the interrogator normally knows heā€™s lying, and that it needs further inquiry. Itā€™s just one of the natural human tendencies.

not that i have this or whatever, shouldnā€™t you add no-brainerā€¦?

Left. I pwn. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

yeaaahā€¦9 on bothā€¦I guess Iā€™ll just put ā€œbothā€ then, even though it is telling me left.

left, and this was discussed in our biology class. turns out my art side is screwedā€¦

there are more Left Brained ppl hereā€¦ and Very less Right Brained ppl including me
:cap: