Lighting and movement

Does anyone know where i can find a good tutorial on how to do lighting effects? Also is there a tutorial that anyone knows of that can show you how to move bubles throught a transparent tube?

What kind of lighting ?? And what about that bubble thing in a tube ? What exactly do you want to do : move the bubbles or make a bubble effect ?

pom 0]

Thanks for replying man, ok im glad you asked about my issue, what I want to do is make a flash site about me, the real me and me in the world of Fire Prowrestling (it’s a Japanese Video game that has a HUGE world wide cult following, but that’s another story). I want to make an inter face that has a central globe with bubbling green fluid and a skull floating around in it, and on the left side have a clear plastic looking tube with red liquid flowing into it, and on the right side a clear plastic tube with blue, or yellow bubbling fluid flowing into it. When you click on the left tube I want a menu bar to drop down that has several menu options, and like wise for the right side. I want to create the effect of bubbles flowing through the tubes, and flowing inside the globe with the skull, but I have no idea how to do it. I was thinking what im gonna have to do is make the plastic looking tubes in Photoshop, and somehow import them into flash and go from there, but I don’t know how to make it look like bubbles are moving through a tube, I am a big flash newbie so I was trying t be ambitious and really go for this, but the more I read and try things out the more confused I get. I was hoping someone could give me some advice on where to start, or where to begging using flash. Im ready to move into the “novice” or “intermediate” level for flash, but to me it seems like theirs two levels of flash users beginner and expert, but I feel like im falling in the middle of these two into the hidden level called “CONFUSED”. Im on the edge of becoming good with flash but I just can’t seem to get over the hump. I don’t know if anyone else has this problem but it seems like the tutorials I read are either to easy and I know its something that’s beneath me or they are SOOO over my head that I just sit there looking at my screen like……¿?¿?. If anyone can give a novice/nubie some advice I would REALLY appreciate it.

Thanks guys

Etan Cross

I’ll look for my bubble post… I know I have one around here somewhere…

I appericate all the help I can get!!

please take the music off of your sig…thats really annoying

I didn’t think you could hear it on here!! my fault!!

no problem. just some advice. if you are going to have music on anything…add an “ON/OFF” option. Also last night i was in a sh!tty mood cuz my roommate beat me in a video game :slight_smile: