Hi everyone, I just finished troubleshooting a bug and though I would share so no one else had to deal with it.
There seems to be and undocumented limit to the width of a TextField. and that limit is right around 8000. After about that much the text gets shoved to the left of the textfield as opposed to into the text field.
Not something that most people are going to come across I know. I ran across it because I was making an RSS ticker type application and the textfield was being autosized to the width of the string.
So I put an if statement in there to limit the box to 8000, the only problem now is that some of the text is going to be cut off.
Anyway, I hope this can come in handy.