Links won´t work in my dropdown menu

Hi.
I´m new to Flash and have been trying to make a drop-down menu, but there is a problem with the links. The animation plays just the way i want it now, but the buttons doesn´t respond to clicks. Can someon look at my .fla-file and see if they can figure it out. And by the way, the graphics isn´t done yet, this is just a draft just to figure out how everything should work. :slight_smile:

I would be so grateful for help on this, i´ve been trying to figure it out for a couple of days now…

I had some trouble working with your file. So I re-created it. I also added an easing class for you so the movement of your “sub-menu” is smooth instead of being “jerky”. I kept the dimensions of you file, menu and sub-menu and all sub-menu graphics. You can change the font back to Myriad on your computer, but I like pixel fonts. :slight_smile:

The numeric integers is what controls the position of your sub-menu, move those accordingly if I didn’t get the positioning correct.

The .as file thats included should always be in the same location of your .swf

You can find more information about this .tween class here. or [URL=“http://laco.wz.cz/tween/”]here.

If you have any questions about the process or what I did differently,
PM me or post here. I’ll try to get back to you as soon as possible.

Cheers,
Hetlicht

thanks so much for helping.
I´ll look into the easing-class (i´ve heard of this, but not yet had the time to experiment with it)