When I test my website using the simulate download I get different results for T1 and DSL. T1 loads the site perfectly, however DSL skips certain components. I think it actually skips entire layers.
This is the site in question: www.meyerhoffer.com
I can see this error online after clearing my cache when using Safari. Then if I hit reload all components load and the site works fine. It’s inconsistent though, sometimes it works fine without the reload.
My layers are structured with functions and actions on top. The movie is set to load bottom up. I’ve tried numerous adjustments to the layers as well as the code, however I have had no luck whatsoever. If anyone cares to take a moment to look at the flash source I will gladly provide it. Thank you.