Logo Attempt- Flash Expirement

i have decited a while ago that i needed a site logo, soon and fast. Starting last Wed. i began working on constructing it, i planned the layout all on paper, and i am pretty pround of the outcome. tell me what you think about it,

http://www.alexsdesigns.net/SiteLogo.swf:P

hi alex…

a few comments…if u want them…

unsure what your logo signifies???

my first impression was that it was a nice piece of scripting but to your layman it would be seen as eye candy…

i have quite a decent spec machine and it ate my processor up…

a good logo. or so i was told, was one that you can draw in the sand…

don’t get me wrong, its ok…

the animation is good…colourful et al…

but its not my cup of tea…

sorry

ya im going to cut it down, i dont know why its lagging. im going to fix it.

yea. i wish i could do the tweening stuff like you alex…stragely though all the stuff on your experiment pages hangs up my pc.
its all good though, i keep going back for more.

anyone else, i would really like to hear all of your suggestions on what i can do to make it better, and the loading speed of this project.

good animation skills, I dont know how to do it myself, seems kinda slow though. Maybe make it flash a bit faster.

Lacks a flying pirate donkey.

Too much going on, it’s just suppose to be a logo. Cool animation though!

Like everyone else has said, nice animation, but it does seem like an animation for pleasure and not a logo. I do not know what it stands for and remeber a logo is to be a simple thing that someone will remember. Oh yea and its like a skirt; long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep it interesting. maybe something like that and then you named logo comes up thatd be cool.
I hope that little bit of constructive criticizm helped. If not its cool.

_Ryan

Um…that’s a logo? What ever happen to simplify? :stuck_out_tongue:

bigger is bettrer. haha, thanks for your comments :slight_smile:

hehe i think the idea behind a logo is personnality, instead of doing something jazzy why dont you stick with something simple BUT original ???

Otherwise it’s cool scripting but I lags on my 2ghz 256m computaah…

it is origoinal, i created it. lol