Logo Critique?

By going to profile, and editing my avatar text :P.

thnx

[font=Century Gothic]what did** jnicklo** say?:q: [/font]

“swooshes arent very creative.”

I believe that is what he said.

well, it is your creation…and right now, if you don’t copyright it, anyone can take it. even some guest just browsing through the forums, and he/she will take all the credit for it.

I still have all of the psd’s, .fh11’s, and other related things to prove that I made it.

ohh, ok thats good:cap:

It looks like I’ve finally settled on a final design. Only minor tweaks will be made on this one, no major overhauls. What do you think?

This design looks a little too empty as your logos. The lines are way too thin. You should really take a look at what Mass and I created and make something better out of it.

The font for one on this logo looks wrong, the color looks wrong. The edges look jagged. And the 2 outer curves look out of porportion.

Just tryin’ to help.

yeah, add some more blur to it like the others

The jagged edges are due to the fact that I haven’t smoothed them or anything. The colors will be changed to fit with my new site layout.

Once you see it in context with its positioning on the site I think you’ll see more of what I was trying to do.

Nice logo, initially it reminded me of the Columbus Coluseum Columbus Ohio logo by Chermeyeff and Geismar. The shapes reflect the “CCCO”, the first letters in the name…The second rendition reminds me of a biohazard sign, which is based on an old Japanese family symbol. It’s very interesting…

Text Variations. Better or worse?

Honestly, I’d go with something similar to MrMass’ post. Keep the original, and highlight a middle ring with a color. Then put in some neat typog. The current one leaves me a little confused…

I’m going to use my own ideas.

I got ya. Then forget MrMass. I’d definitly change it up a bit though. The current state is a little messy looking. Your original logo kicks ***.

Everyone was complaining about the original one not being so “original” though.

It’s up to you man. :slight_smile: I just liked the original.

well, do wat u wanna…but ur first one was THE best in my opinion, its modern, sleek and creative. These variations dont seem to have the same appeal as the original one. I think your site would benefit very much from the first one, rather than these last few attempts.

Yea I agree with 22. The first was better than what you had.

I guess I’ll stick with that then.

Any suggestions on how to smooth it nicely? (Or better methods of going from FH to Photoshop)

To make it smooth, keep making circles using the elliptical marquee tool in photoshop. After the first circle, contract your circle so its smaller, bring it down to delete and then you have the first earring type of shape. Repeat ;).