Looking for a backend developer

Where would you recommend finding a back-end developer other than posting a position on the standard job search websites like indeed etc?

Looking for someone full-time remote

1 Like

You could ask on LinkedIn and see if anybody in your extended network may be interested or know someone who is interested :slight_smile:

2 Likes

U guys are my extended network :rofl: I’ve always avoided LinkedIn but I guess I should change that.

Also, glad to see my post still attract fine jewelry spam

4 Likes

Have you considered Xano?. It’s a no-code back end resource. The learning curve is not that steep and very powerful, scaleable. Resources available from Ray Deck and State Change to help your through tricky queries, AuthO and stuff you can’t figure out. One hour office hour Zoom meetings with 1 to 4 coders also developing websites.
Ray has really helped me with back end stuff - Javascript, jQuery, and of course Xano. Xano also has very helpful staff, office hour Zoom meetings and videos.

and probably referrals b ut you feel better coding yourself.

Thanks. It’s not for me specifically it’s a job posting I was asked to help find candidates for, but thank you I have not heard of these resources before

No code usually means max bloat low performance… I could be wrong…

ThePrimeagen JS perf

ThePrimeagen JSON perf

1 Like