Open for new work, contract or otherwise. (HTML, CSS, JavaScript, PHP, Python, etc)

Finally, after a few years, available for new work! Info:

Forrst.me: ▷ Forrst - Create a profitable online business. We help you.
LinkedIn: Lorren Biffin - uGen World | LinkedIn

Most of the info you may need you can find at either of those two places, but here’s a rundown from my resume:

Highly motivated, quality-driven, and solution-oriented web developer with a sharp eye for design and heart for entrepreneurship. I push myself [and those that I work with] to achieve the most creative solutions to the most challenging problems.
I have 12 years direct web experience from both personal and professional interests, including 6 years working with both small start-up teams and industry leading corporations.
I am seeking a leadership role within a small group of equally talented and passionate web rock-stars.

I specialize in PHP, MySQL, HTML (4/5), CSS (2/3) & JavaScript with a strong emphasis on performance, structured design patterns, and graceful degradation. Other familiar technologies include Python, MongoDB, Java, and various version control systems such as Subversion, GIT, Mercurial, and Perforce. Frameworks include CodeIgniter, Zend Framework, Wordpress, Joomla, jQuery, and Django.
Additionally, I have experience in Linux server administration (primarily as it relates to web production and deployment), SEO, and web analytics.

I live in the Seattle area and may be making the move back to Southern Oregon for a bit, but would be willing to consider relocation if necessary. Of course, I’m also willing to work remotely in any context.

You can find all of my pertinent contact info on my profile here, or either of the two resources linked above. If you’d like me to make the first move, toss your contact info and what you’re looking for in my Private Message box.

:slight_smile: