Looking for a team member

[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][color=black]Hi all:[/color][/font]
[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][/font]
[font=Franklin Gothic Medium]I know this forum is reserved for flash game contests, but this is game related, so I decided to post here. [/font]
[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][color=black][/color][/font]
[font=Franklin Gothic Medium][color=black]We currently have three individuals (from the US and Australia) on a team to compete in the ThinkQuest competition (www.thinkquest.org). We are competing in the 15-19 age group, and we are looking for one more person who is able to develop games using Flash /Java. While the team has solid web design foundations, it doesn’t have anyone with expertise in Flash (particularly game development). The team member can be from any country - currently we wil be publishing the site in English, Spanish, and German. If the interested individual can translate it into a language other than this, that’ll be a plus.[/color][/font]
[font=Franklin Gothic Medium]If interested, please post a response. Thanks![/font]

[COLOR=black]I know i’m digging up a very very old thread here…:p[/COLOR]
[COLOR=black] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=black]Just want to say, I joined Moose in 2004.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=black] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=black]We have now won the ThinkQuest compantion 2 years in a row. :smirk2: [/COLOR]
[COLOR=black] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=black]So I have gone to [/COLOR][COLOR=black]San Francisco[/COLOR][COLOR=black] 2 times now and I have had a really good time. Met some really cool poeple…even got to go by the DreamWorks studio and get some inside info about Shark 3 :d: .[/COLOR]
[COLOR=black] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=black]So all I want to say is, If your under 19 and some one asks for you skills for ThinkQuest…I would say…JOIN!! :)[/COLOR]
[COLOR=black] [/COLOR]
[COLOR=black]Johnny[/COLOR]
[FONT=Times New Roman][SIZE=3] [/SIZE][/FONT]

I would join if I knew what it is, OR had a team.

I would join for fun but… there must be a catch you have to pay somewere you just have to im to poor for that.

Shrek 3 that is? Neato.