Lost without Flash

For many years I used Macromedia Flash and stuck with it thru Adobe years until the final death nell :frowning: I once created beautiful web sites for a living and Youtube content for fun. When it all came crashing down I did too, so I started build guitars instead. Now I would like to build a few web sites again, but I am ā€œlostā€ without Flash ! My question is, Iā€™m not a "programmerā€™ by any stretch, what is an easy creative program for an ā€œold dogā€ to learn ?
Thanks

Hi Kyle! You are not alone in feeling that way. What kind of web sites are you planning on creating?

Broadly speaking, you can create some really nice looking sites without touching a single line of code. There are some popular services like Wix, Squarespace, Weebly, and others in that area that may be perfect for what you are trying to do.

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank You, that sounds perfect for what Iā€™m looking to create. I would like to create a few simple, business sites, that are easy to navigate with creative movement like I used have with Flash animation. Many moons ago, I learned so much from you, that helped me create those beautiful sites. I thank you for so much help ! I will check out these services, unless you think one might be better then others for what Iā€™m trying to accomplish.

1 Like

Glad my content helped you out in the past :slight_smile: Hopefully if you decide to dive into web development again, the new content I am creating will help you in the future!

As for what you are trying to do, Squarespace is my personal go-to recommendation. I find their default templates and customizations to look nicer. If you are looking to build any business site with an e-commerce/shopping capability, then I would also consider Shopify as well.

:stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Hey,

If you want to make apps! Try this without coding https://bubble.io/

2 Likes

Also, Kyle - welcome back! :slight_smile: