Mac & Win Auto-Run

I have created a Flash movie and exported it to a projector / exe file.
I have set the file to autorun on a CD-ROM for Win users.

Can anyone point me in the right direction to set up my CD to autorun in Mac as well

Thanks
Scott

…then you need to export the .hqx file and stick it the main folder where the files are.

–phdcc.com–
"The equivalent to AutoRun on Macs is called AutoStart. This only works if QuickTime 2.0 or later is installed, and AutoStart is enabled. Technical information
It is possible to create an AutoStart CD on a Mac, using tools such as Autostart DropStart.
MacImage for Windows says that it can create AutoStart CDs on a PC.
Other tools: List. mkisofs. CDEveryWhere. Toast for Mac.
We have not tested any of these products.

Filenames as seen by a Mac

By default, CDs created on a PC might have garbled filenames when viewed on a pre-OS X Mac. Long filenames will be truncated to an “8.3” form, eg “index.html” may appear as “INDEX~1.HTM” on a Mac.
However, a Mac user can install the shareware Joliet File System Extension, from http://www.tempel.org/joliet/, which will make long PC filenames readable. If your CD uses the Joliet format because it has long filenames, then suggest to your Mac users that they install this software to view the CD fully.

Therefore, if you have Mac users, it is best to ensure that your filenames are short, and provide instructions for viewing the CD manually, eg “View this CD by opening INDEX.HTM in your browser”.

hope this helps! :slight_smile: