Made this on a ride home from Oakland

[COLOR=silver][SIZE=1]moaner[/SIZE][/COLOR]

*Originally posted by kirupa *
**I just dl’ed it to my hard drive and then viewed it. I bet your cache is probably full. Not sure though :beam: **
nah, dont think so… I err… “dumped” my load earlier :wink:

*Originally posted by asphaltcowboy *
**Blah blah blah and blah?

Don’t call people an *** around here.
Save that for your hole in the ground.

Anyway, can anyone help with the flashplayer issue? Kinda annoying. **

I have not called anyone an as**s here.

I have added an extra s to your name, since I feel it looks better.

so stop being a “junior ranger” and people will stop getting on your case about it. You are doing nothing but making yourself look like an as**s.

deal with it.

Rev

ok, enough with the language technicalities, they’re almost as boring as you. and don’t say “people” like it’s more than one. it’s just you. and speaking of boring - if you’re going to try and take the piss out of me, at least be original fgs.

:sigh:

I’m still having issues with this d4mn swf… cannae work out why I can’t view it! :frowning:

mmm… group hugs :love:

I’m so glad you visit us on recess. We don’t have an adult clown when you aren’t here.

Your wit and charm are sorely missed, and the forum grinds to a halt from boredome without your pointing out that someone posted a thread in the wrong forum.

There, feel all warm and fuzzy now?

Rev

Phil, you should know that you have to right click and save as, then view the saved file on your HD…

happens all the time.

Rev

Rev!! You’re one of the only people who moans about assphalt! If you stopped moaning about him we’d have 1/2 as many pointless posts. No doubt you’ll moan about me posting now

Okay guys… Do me a favor…

Right click the file and go to Save Target As… After you are done saving it on your computer… Go t the file, double click and watch it :slight_smile:

Dammit rev… Same post, same time :to:

Booyaka- Its very nice, Good work!:slight_smile:

*Originally posted by reverendflash *
**I’m so glad you visit us on recess. We don’t have an adult clown when you aren’t here.

Your wit and charm are sorely missed, and the forum grinds to a halt from boredome without your pointing out that someone posted a thread in the wrong forum.

There, feel all warm and fuzzy now?**
recess? ugh, bloody americanisms… please, let’s call it ‘playtime’ shall we? :sure:

aww, it’s nice to know you appreciate me rev, maybe we could get together sometime and work on your comedy repertoire… at the moment it’s somewhat lacking… I always feel warm and fuzzy. Especially when I think of laying in your manly arms on those cold Winter nights… :love:

Phil: sure thing. it’s weird. I can’t even open it from my HD… :frowning:

*Originally posted by Phil Jayhan *
Ya, don’t know whats up asphalt-
craziness… :puzzle:

I really need to install Studio MX on this badboy… perhaps that will help…

Phil, what flash player do you have?

*Originally posted by Soul *
**Rev!! You’re one of the only people who moans about assphalt! If you stopped moaning about him we’d have 1/2 as many pointless posts. No doubt you’ll moan about me posting now **

one of the only ones that you hear of…

You assume you hear everything…

and lets get back to the point… If asphaltcowboy could keep his tongue/fingers quiet, instead of playing Junior Ranger to make himself feel like a big boy, then you wouldn’t have to tell me to leave him alone, now would you?

Rev

lol… Junior Ranger…

Kind-a sounds like something a big man would call his ***** in prison :thumb:

Philbert… when I get to the office tomorrow, I’ll host this on my server and post the link here :slight_smile:

…Very nice indeed !!!

for those who can’t see it, this werks fer me::
after downloading, drag 'n drop the thingy (file that is) onto an icon of the stand-alone flashplayer that got installed with yer flash prgm,
I keep one on my desktop for just such stubborn swf’s, when dbl click doesn’t work … (launch sequence seems to get stripped in some dnld’s) :shrug:

cheers

wow who new that my one thread would cause all this camotions
(i cant speel)
and um this was made with flash mx as in flash 6 player

• oh yeah and um … Marz you RoK!*
    oh yeah and to save you the trouble here its hosted on this garbage of a webPage (angelfire!).

http://www.angelfire.com/art2/booyaka/snow

Oakland is the ghetto. :stuck_out_tongue:

naw its good well its better than
the middle of north hollywood lol.

I bet kpps (killed people per second) is higher in oakland than in that part of hollywood!