Making a scribled line with animation

I want to make a animated scribled line (like something you draw with the paintbrush)
The viewer would get the idea that the scribled line is being drawn as he looks at it.

(i have got a little ball to follow a scribled “motion tween” line but how do i fill up the line?)

I hope you can help me with this one,
Silvester
[email protected]

I have no idea what scribled means, but here’s a link to my site where you can draw stuff with flash. I almost forgot : it’s Flash Masta Dan copyright.

www.multimania.com/ilyaslamasse/inn.html

Click on the circle and then click to draw.

pom

Thanks for giving me credit ilyaslamasse, its people like you that give us coders credit we that make us want to have our work open source!

Thanks for the quick reaction and the great example, that’s what i want to make!!

Can you give me some info on how i should do that?

(i’m dutch so my english maybe a bit incoherent but what i meant with scribbled is a shaken or “non linear” kind of line)

Ok, well it’s a little bit tricky. And I think that Dan is going to make a tutorial of this. But anyway, some leads :
I took his file in which he duplicated a MC to make a mouse trailer (pub40.ezboard.com/fkirupa…206.topic)) and I changed the movie clip that he duplicated (a circle) into a blue ball. He used removeMC to make the impression that the thing was moving, I just put it out so that all the balls that are created remain on the scene. And last but not least, I put under everything a bit invisible button so that when you click it, it sends 1 to a variable to tell that we want to duplicate clips.
Gimme your email, and I’ll send you the fla.

pom

Thanks for your reaction, I am going to try it immediatly but ot would be great if you could send the flash movie as example.

Thanks for hooking me up,

Silvester
[email protected]

[email protected]