Making a Website Responsive: Need Smartphone Screenshots or Images

I’m working on turning a very unresponsive website into a more responsive website (and I totally changed over the functioning of the artist gallery). But it IS image heavy so the website isn’t ever going to be perfect for mobile. I’m having a hard time predicting how the home page and gallery will be displayed on some devices. Device Emulator websites only take me so far. It’s often difficult to gauge how accurate they may be.

What I need are some digital images of how the Home page and one of the Gallery pages appears on your phone’s display. If you can’t take a screenshot, I suppose you would have to be able to take a shot of your phone’s display with your iPad, or a digital cam. Portrait view would be most important.

Samsung, Blackberry HTC, LG, Apple iPhone - whatever. I just need a better idea of how things are looking across the spectrum.

If anyone can spare 5 minutes and has the equipment, send me an email and I’ll send you the test URLs (there will be 2 pages I need to see). Thanks!

You are facing a problem of having unresponsive design . I can solve your problem by informing you an web development company. For Responsive WordPress Design, WordPress Website Design, WordPress Development and also your mobile web development, you can contact with ebuilderz. I am an web developer , member of this company . We are always eager to solve your website related problems.