Me pregunto a veces

Me pregunto a veces que cuando me siento aquí y ayudo a toda la gente hacia fuera allí. ¿Está realmente digno de él? Hay las épocas en que miro la frialdad y el shallowness de ésos alrededor de mí y desdeño estar vivo atestiguarlo. Crezco más enfermo por el día de la avaricia que mira emerjo en los corazones de la gente en vez de amor. * suspiro *… no ruego típicamente debido a lo que creo, pero cuando los rasgones emergen de mis ojos en la tristeza de mirar esto, apenas tengo que. Buena noche mis miembros de Kirupa del compañero, el un lugar en donde no veo ninguno de este y la alegría trae adelante un nuevo significado.

yes marz, whatever… :stuck_out_tongue:

Wow…what was that??? or r u trying to say u r pregnant? Good for u if thats wt it is, not so good if ur a guy…oops whats wrong…sorry for hijacking the thread or did I??

Marz i will hold him down , while you beat him with a stick… deal…:bad:

Say what?..

I understand 4/5ths of it!

:smiley:

thanks marz, good way of testing my spanish class skillzzz

I don’t get the: The in a place where i don’t see… part… sounds like an odd deep-poem… lol

Eh… That would just top off my night…

btw… For all you non spanish speakers… There is a neat little tool called www.altavista.com

Philbo mejor no (no?) prohibicion o pueda tenga voy(i think i forgot which verb is to go).

Marz shallowness is not a spanish word and i understood it all perfectly, so whats up why do you feel this way???

*Originally posted by Phil Jayhan *
**I hereby bann all phoreign talkers and talkers of phoriegn tongues; (said like mayor quimby) Marlin the magical tingue boy…Prepare phor thine banning, dunking or other torture that shall be meted to thee…

pj :wink: **

Men hvis han skal bannes, så skal jeg også, jeg ka fandme fyre mere vrøvl af end han kan :stuck_out_tongue:

Ok, kind of understood what you’re sayin but what are you sayin? :h:

its ir mike

yo voy
tu vas
el, ella, ud. va
nosotros vanimos
ellos,ellas, uds. van

i think…most of that is right.

Was soll der Schmarrn? Ich bin a Bayer. Und seht ihr mich hier bayrisch quatschen? Naja, das hier ist die google übersetzung zu dem Marz Zeugs, das passt scho.

I ask myself sometimes that when I feel here and I help to all people towards outside there. He is really worthy of him? There are the times at which I watch the coldness and shallowness of those around me and scorn to be alive to testify it. I grow more patient by the day of the avarice that watches I emerge in the hearts of people instead of love. * sigh *… nonrequest typically due to which I create, but when rasgones emerges from my eyes in the sadness to watch this, as soon as I have. Good night my members of Kirupa of the companion, a place in where I do not see any of this and the joy brings ahead a new meaning.

Nice spanish mano.
www.sinrumbo.com
escribelo ahi pero ellos son bien bichos jeje este preparado.

*Originally posted by grimdeath *
**Marz shallowness is not a spanish word and i understood it all perfectly, so whats up why do you feel this way??? **

I know it isn’t a word… That’s why I put “shallowness” in there :wink:

Eh… Don’t ask… Long Month so far… But I’d say it has to do with the Holidays :wink:

Ohh And btw… Thanks for the google translation my bavarian friend :wink:

I only know some Italian … I feel out of place :frowning:

*Originally posted by trendax *
**its ir mike

yo voy
tu vas
el, ella, ud. va
nosotros vanimos
ellos,ellas, uds. van

i think…most of that is right. **

I thought it was right, i had dar there by accident. :stuck_out_tongue:

*Originally posted by …::Soulty::… *
**yes marz, whatever… :stuck_out_tongue: **

:trout: :trout: :trout:

*Originally posted by Marz *
**I know it isn’t a word… That’s why I put “shallowness” in there :wink:

Eh… Don’t ask… Long Month so far… But I’d say it has to do with the Holidays :wink: **

well were here buddy if ya need anything, or anyone to express yourself or release stress :wink: