Michael Jackson - What do you think?

I don’t think he’s a freak. He is weird, he is not “normal”… he is Michael Jackson. I don’t really care about the way he looks now. It is a shame, yes, but complexes and a lot of money can do strage stuff to a human being. He never had a normal life like ours. I mean, the guy has been under the spotlight since he stopped wearing dipers for crying out loud. Objects, animals, a new face, whatever… if he wanted it, he had it.

He is an incredible artist and perfectionist when it comes to his music, dance, videos and clothes. Take a look at his work, especially the stuff from the 80ies and 90ies. It’s cheesy, it’s Power Ranger-ish sometimes, but it’s all made with such feeling that you just can’t help listening or looking at it.

As for this whole trial thing, I don’t know what to think. I would like to believe he’s innocent, but we’ll have to wait to know the truth (if that’s ever going to be made public). On the other hand, I don’t think the boy’s mother is 100% A OK in the head either. She married a guy with last name “Jackson” and changed her first name to “Janet”. Uhuh, ooowwwkaaaay…

Anyway: innocent until proven guilty.

he was on 60min tv show. and the guy asked him 2 questions

1. do you think its right for a kid to sleep in the same bed as a 35 year old man

Mikel jackson said: yes

1. ah let me rephrase that. whould you let your kids sleep in the same bed as a man who has been conviced of counts of chiled malaestationa and was at the age of 35?

mikel jackson with a big smile said: yes

jesus mike is a fruit cake

he’s a mean dancer for sure. problem is, he likes using those moves on children. too bad.

Actually it went more like this:

Interviewer: As we sit here today, do you still think that it is acceptable to share your bed with children?
Michael Jackson: Of course, why not? If you’re gonna be a pedophile, if you’re gonna be Jack The Ripper, if you’re gonna be a murderer it’s not a good idea. That I’m not.
Interviewer: Do you know any other man your age, any other 45 year old man, who shares his bed room with children?
Michael Jackson: Of course. Not for sex. No, that’s wrong.
Interviewer: Well, let me say from my prospective…err… my experience, I don’t know any 45 years old man… who are not relatives of the children, who share their bed room with other children.
Michael Jackson: Well what’s wrong with sharing your bed? I didn’t say I slept in the bed… even if I did sleep in the bed, I’m not going to do anything sexual to a child. It’s not where my heart is. I would never do anything like that. That’s not Michael Jackson, I’m sorry, that’s someone else.

I think he looks like a monkey after the transplant O.o

Bashir isn’t an honest man, when he went to interview michael, he knew what he was gonna do, he had a mission to ruin michael’s reputation, which was already ruined. Michael changed his skin color because of a skin deases that gives you white spots(big & smaill) all over your body(i can’t remember the name of it, but it’s mostly in africa), it’s an ugly seen, but i don’t think that was a good excuse, but that was the reason.

do i think michael is a good artist, no i think his more than that! :slight_smile:

the “dagling” incident, was blow way out of proportion… Many people do even more stupid things with their children, they just dont have freaks monitoring their house 24/7…

Anyone see Steve Erwin use his kid to “playfully” taunt a crocodile? - Crocodile hunter indeed. I dont think Mike is that bad. we all are in some way social misfits looking for encouragement, praise and expression in some form or another ( Elton John, /Freddie mercury, gary glitter) Mike not the first or last to challenge social convention. Just a thought; use it dont use it.

challenge social convention? wtf? dangling a child over a balcony is challenging social convention? bleaching your skin is challenging social convention?

michael who?

If you’ve never heard of the man, try to listen to the crappy music we get to hear nowadays. They all pretend to be inspired by Michael Jackson, but it doesn’t even come close. Music and videos. They are stars, not superstars and all make trash.

You know, Britney, Justin, Christina, Usher, I’m sure you know them. :sure:

Recent news on the MJ case: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/3585768.stm

here’s the latest for anyone following it

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/040824/325/f119q.html

How can you compare Elton and Freddie (Gay men) to Gary Glitter a guy who was caught with child **** on his pc?

Elton & Freddie is/were gay men in long term relationsips and didn’t sink to the depths of Glitter. Wherever Glitter is I hope he’s suffering just like the kids in the pictures he had suffered. And I don’t agree that paedophilla is a form of challenge to social convention. A challenge to the norm is the Sex Pistols or James Deans image (or what it represents nowadays) Paedophilla is an illness for which people must be treated…or jailed

haha I know mj, he’s quite famous alright… for me he’s pretty messdup… something is definetly wrong with him.

if mike asked u to sleep in his bed whould you? :huh: i rest my case

mike likes to sleep with kids(i am not a kid). i think it’s wrong for a man to sleep with kids(who are/is not a part of his family), don’t put words in my mouth, i never said anything about this specific topic(to begin with!). do i think mj has done wrong to the kids, no i don’t think so, atleast not for now.

it’s now looking like Michael lied about the injuries sustained during his arrest

big suprise

That was indeed a very stupid move… I never really believed these accusations anyway.

On the other hand, I’ve read that MJ never officially accused the police of Santa Barbara, he just told his little story during 60 minutes.

yeah but once he says it on a program like 60 mins it becomes an accusation. One that has been proved untrue and one the LAPD may charge him over

Can’t really see why he said this, surely he must have known his lie would be discovered eventually.

whoops Michael

http://www.imdb.com/news/wenn/#1

now looks like Michael paid another kid and their family to keep quiet about abuse accusations. The more this stuff leaks out, the more he looks guilty…