Missing pictures

hello pppl my? is, when im designing a website [static that is] alot of times when i view it on one computer i can see images but on other computers i cannot. i have 2 commputers in my crib and i can see certain things, like tis site i worked on www.boogiedownbronx.com, on my main working station, theres a page that i cant see the pictures but on my computer in my bedroom i can see the pics

any suggestioins because i cant be the only one that this is happenenig to

somdow

suppport me //i support u

do you have it set in your browser to display images? its on by default, but you could check that.

YEAH YEAH ITS ON CAUSE I CAN SEE OTHER IMAGES AND THE LIKE BUT ITS JUST CERTAIN IMAGES I CANT SEE

sorry for the caps

there might be a few reasons:
a) your browsers are different (jpg gifs load in all browsers but pngs are a bit more recent). At the same time, browsers handle webpages differently if you have custom css styles and/or scripts or iFrames for example it wont automatically load in Netscape
b) if its a website you made, make sure the pictures are on the website’s location (sometimes softwares keep the picture location such as ‘c:\pics\pic.jpg’ which obviously wont work, except on your own comp’)