Mouse cursor shape

Is there a way to supress turning the shape of the mouse cursor into a “hand” after moving the mouse cursor onto a buttom object in macromedia flash ?

There are a number of ways. For a beginner, I hope you’ve had time to check out some of the tutorials which make a mouse cursor, supressing the cursor so that only the new cursor you’ve created shows up. In that case, just create a cursor which is an arrow (like the one you see all the time), make it follow the mouse, and make the regular mouse cursor invisible.

I need the default arrow cursor, i know how to create a flash cursor one but this isn’t what i need. I need to see the default windows arrow cursor when i mouse over a button. Is there a way of doing this?\rI need this for a flash projector file, to make it look as a real application.\rThanks

HI,\r\r NEED HELP TO CAHNGE THE CURSOR SHAPE \rACTULLAY I’AM PROGRAMMING IN VGA. I WANNA IS THERE ANY MOTHOD IN VGA WHICH CHANGES THE CURSOR SHAPE

VGA?? can you explain that a little better? Are you talking about VGA graphics mode?\r\rand why didn’t I reply to that first question in 2001 when it was posted, I’ll never know. Hope the guy wasnt’ sore.\r\rTo answer the first question, I’m not all that sure. I guess you’d have to draw a cursor that looked like the windows cursor to do that at all.\r\rI’ll try to post tomarrow, a method for making a custom cursor