Hi there,
I`ve a problem which is driving me insane and I hope someone out there knows the answer to how I can fix it.
Ive ActionScript attached to a text button which, when you roll over, brings up a movie clip of thumbnails (buttons) of my portfolio. When you roll over the thumbnails another movie clip appears at the top of my page showing info connected to the tumbnail image. Thisinfo` movie clip disappears when you roll off the thumbnail. So far so good.
My problem is if I move my cursor to the top of the page (for no particular reason) where the infomovie clip was showing it suddenly appears again when it should only show when I roll over the thumbnail image.
The info movie clip is embedded in the over state of the thumbnail button and so acts like a button when my cursor rolls over it.
Ive tried defining the hit state of the button but for some reason the hit area that I specify always goes BEHIND the image and so has no effect. Ive also tried attaching ActionScript to the thumbnail button to call up the info movie clip and have gave it an instance name but it doesn`t seem to work either!
Can anyone help me please? I have very basic knowledge of ActionScript so please be clear in your replies!
Thanks,
Toner