Movie Clips Within Movie Clips Issue

Hello friendly people at Kirupa,

Was wondering if I could get some help with this, I’m workinh on my first full screen flash website and trying to get this menu working on it with the tween class. Now I got the menu moving like I want when you rollover and rollout it and when you resize the screen it goes where it is suppose to be but inside the menu_mc I got my navigation buttons as movieclips, and I go in there do my rollOver and rollOut states and do the coding for it and it does not work. I figure because on the main part for the menu_mc I need to use a onClipEvent on the actual menu_mc movielclip. Now I have done this before but only for rollover states ive never used a onClipEvent so when you rollOver and rollOut that it uses the tween class. Ive attached my fla and the exact math for the tween I want to do in the actions layer so right now its like I said its moving but the button mc’s inside the menu_mc dont work so if someone can just show me how to use the tween class on a onClipEvent or just fix my fla which should take two minutes, I understand what I need to do just havent done it before. Thank you, my fla is below…