Movie: Saw - Watch Trailer Here

Not true, at least from what I know. At my job if you look young and want to buy a film that’s R or a game that’s M I check ID; it’s so bloody annoying to have parents get all mad at me cause they can’t control THEIR kids…

Man that has only happened to me once, Most teens who work at the stores understand and just sell them to you anyways, which is the way things should be…until parents blame the selling of R movies to minors the reason for all the violence in the world…

seems like everything today is a cause for either violence of cancer :puzzled:

Yah, I think Kirupa is a leading cause of violence and cancer, from a recent report I read.

Wait maybe that was violens and dancers. But that’s still a really weird thing to be responsible for. Hmm…

But I gotta say, I probably wouldn’t check id on a kid that looks fairly old. But when they get to be like 12, that’s bad. And maybe I’m just a ‘bad guy’, but I really think it’s a fair rule to institute; if you can’t get a parent to say it’s cool, then do you deserve the game? Myself, my parents wouldn’t care much, so it wouldn’t be a problem… of course I think I come from an era where check id meant you wanted ciggerettes or alcohol. Can’t say I really experienced the problem. I bet it would be very frustrating. If it were up to me, if I owned a store… I would most likely have a sign that read, ‘If you can’t stop your kid from buying this, neither can I’. But I bet I wouldn’t do much bussiness then haha.

I like the sign idea, but your right, it would be alright to sell games to teens but prob check with a parent first if they are 12 or younger. I think they rate games over the top. If a game has a few drops of blood than its rated Mature :bored: thats just idiotic. They should toughen up, its a new generation and kids are exposed to violence earlier anyways so just let them play the game. Just because they play a game and shoot a cop in it, doesnt mean they will do it in real life. Oh well…

Hehe =)
Just think of me everytime you hear a Red Hot Chili Peppers song, and we’re even :stuck_out_tongue:

Scar Tissue?:slight_smile: In the words of Nirvana…“pretty scary”

how f***ed up is that trailer?

Hey Sen thats just the teaser trailer this is the link to the full trailer

[edit] better yet this is a bunch of them http://www.themoviebox.net/movies/2004/STUVWXYZ/Saw/trailer.html[/edit]

This movie looks sweet!

wonder if i can get a jappness inport for this movie before it comes out hahaha

That looks seriously f*cked up.

Looks like fun =)

Some seriously f*cked up fun.

:wink: