Moving to spain (malaga) need info

ej guys,

wel here is the story… currently i live in the netherlands and in bored to death here, cant find any work, im sick of the mentality here of people and there seen no more respect what so ever on the streets and for older ppl, children seem to use i’ll words in every sentence they speek and driving on roads in the netherlands seem more like awarorsurvival then a nice drive… plus living is unbelivebly expencive and afferyting get more and more expencive (i know its in other countries more an more the same but starting fresh is something not everybody gets)…

i had an offer of a good friend of mine that lifed in spain and has his company (in IT and webdesign) for a few years now… i worked for 3 years freelance for him now and i know what he meens to do… but this means moving to spain… (this is a huge step for me)… now im over the shock and tolde him yess… but i wonder about spain… hows life in spain…

so maybe there are peeps here that bin there or live and know a little about housing there, living and rules inspain on ppl from other countries that like to live in spain… laws, internet connection that i can get there, driving laws, cost of surtain things…

if looked at the house already and see prices are far lower then in the netherlands but i read sothing about me needing a “recidentia” for 2 years befor i can buy a house and i can only buy a house when i have about 2 years of sallery on my bank accound…

more info… anyone? :hugegrin: