MUSIC, great, amazing music

www.estradasphere.com the coolest band ever. the end.

I’m sorry but the best music band ever is OAR (of a revolution) check out http://www.ofarevolution.com and go to their LISTEN section to listen to some of their music. Its very good, kind of alternative with a bluegrass feel to it. Don’t knock it til you’ve tried it. Bests songs, I think are ‘Crazy Game of Poker’ ‘I Feel Home’ ‘The Wanderer’ and ‘Night Shift’

OAR is good, but not that good IMHO… I really enjoyed their music when I first started listening to it (about three years ago), but it isnt something that I can hear over and over and continue to enjoy. Althogh crazy game of poker is one song that I will always enjoy.

Peace

What does IMHO actually stand for?

I’ve seen it a thousand times… never used it myself… :-\

;My guess is “In my honest oppinion”…

But, what DOES it mean?

Oh, and btw:

the music of DUNE just simply rocks…

Close Eilsoe, I’ve always known of IMHO to be

“In my humble opinion.”

Dune is good for when I’m working with Flash or with other progras on the computer, as a source of inspiration. I can’t listen to it otherwise though.

-brad-:cowboy:

Ah, very close indeed! :stuck_out_tongue:

what about “rolfmao” ? I see that sometimes too…

As for DUNE, I can listen to it all day… :slight_smile:

Well, Upu once explained that it meant something like Rollind On the Floor Laughing My Ass Off. ROFLMAO. :-\ I prefer to use that: :stuck_out_tongue:

so, an extended version of LOL then?

btw pom: PM… :slight_smile:

My favorite is

“RTFM1st Or STFU!”

Haha, don’t know if you all know what it means, but it definetly applies to some of the posters here. :stuck_out_tongue:

STFU is easy :stuck_out_tongue:

the other one… hmm…

haha here it is:

Read the ******* Manual First or STFU.