My First Flash Banner

Does it mean you’ll have to reduce the size of Britney’s [SIZE=1]-is there a normal word for boobs in English?-[/SIZE]?

And I’m definitely putting a naked woman in my next footer. Dunno how I can match it with Harry Potter, but I’ll find a way…

Don’t change that banner in any way. Leave it in its current beutiful form.

Okay so If I did want to put my SWF file in my sig, it WOULD have to be resized to 300 pixels then?

The one thats in my banner right now is just a GIF. I would RATHER have my SWF one though :slight_smile:

I coudn’t put my SWF one without changing the size of Brits Boobs?

Rahh!! Cruel dilemma… [SIZE=1]Britney’s boobs… Kirupa’s rules… Armf… GNa…[/SIZE] OK, I’ll go for Brtiney’s boobs.

I SECOND THAT MOTION! LOL!!!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBS!!!:beam: :beam: :beam:

An alternative English word is ‘breasts’ (but you might get away with ‘tits’ ‘jugs’ ‘knockers’ ‘pair’ ‘bosom’ ‘rack’ or ‘boobies’).

I personally favour ‘Love Rockets’.

“Fun bags” was always a good one.

[post edited out by lostinbeta due to lack of content :stuck_out_tongue: ]

LOL

I prefer FAT SACKS

hhahaha…ew. Nevermind. Scatch that LOL

How about bazoombas?

Or wobble knockers ?

Hey… is it just me… or is it a “titty bit nipply” in here? :stuck_out_tongue:

(this line is quite the balancing act, but I think I fell with that last remark)

Hey Urbanscrawl, you certainly know your names for the females upper half!!

You had me laughing in class!!

I saw your website , looks good man!

?? Is this a flash post or a personal post ??? :stuck_out_tongue:

xTrinity Luvx: see what you have started by using boobs in your banner!!

I told you not to admit they were britney’s boobs, now my friend is just gonna keep bragging bout how RIGHT she was ( that they were britneys boobs )!!

:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

BREASTISES

xTrinity Luvx: see what you have started by using boobs in your banner!!

I told you not to admit they were britney’s boobs, now my friend is just gonna keep bragging bout how RIGHT she was ( that they were britneys boobs )!!

Hey guys… I’m all for Britney’s parts as well, but if it’s taken to vote, I have to vote nay, Trinity should have to find a way to place all of that in a 60/300 (though I still say length max should be 600 ) by 15k. If all it takes to break the rules are pretty girls others WILL start to do it. We will lose the reason for having the rule which is to make posts easier to read. Sigs are filler at best, and believe me, no matter what sig it is, once you’ve seen it 4 times on the page it gets really tiring to go through.

just my opinion, and like I said, ‘if it were taken to vote’. ie I’m willing to let democracy rule over such a thing as Britney’s breasts. (Plus it is true that they brighten up the page a bit)

Actually I have to agree david. 300x60 is the size limit Kirupa put for footers, and I did enforce that rule on at least one other person on this board.

So I can’t not enforce it because of britney boobs :stuck_out_tongue:

aww no fun LOL!!!