My First Flash Banner

okay, okay, I know its kinda lame, but its the first thing I’ve ever made LOL

So cut the chick some slack :slight_smile:

I wanna take out the flip, but since this is hosted on my friends site, I dun wanna bug him to change it again LOL

[swf=“http://www.ravequest.com/hosting/trinityluv_banner.swf height=116 width=496”][/swf]

I wanted to make it my sig, but I guess its too wide.

Woot Woot! Awesome banner =)

THANK YOU!!! :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

That stupid thing took me forever to get down !LOL and about 5 different versions of it :slight_smile:

Oh well…it was worth it. I feel successful at least a LITTLE bit having actually MADE something :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Well with what you learned you can improve upon and get better and better and BETTER!!!

LOL… that’s that plan :wink: :cowboy:

This Icon ~>>:beard: Looks like a guy i know LOL!!

:beard: <-- he says hi

LOL…!! You guys are cute :slight_smile:

:cyclops:

is this a private party?

David, you <i>hussy</i>! :stuck_out_tongue:

now that’s something I’ve never been called before.:ninja:

There’s a first time for everything, you know. :slight_smile:

Hey nice Banner! :slight_smile:

Hey i got my friend to look at your banner, and she is a MEGA britney Fan, and she believes that, that is Britneys Boobs their in the background?? is she right???

:stuck_out_tongue:

ps. just say NO ( even if it is…just to shut her up!! )

:stuck_out_tongue:

Its her :slight_smile:

I didn’t put her face in , cuz thats kinda lame… LOL BUt her body is hotter than hot, so I had to use it :slight_smile: I Never get sick of looking at it :slight_smile:

My man likes it too :wink: LOL

I thought one of us guys would be the first one to put a hot chick in our signiture. Thats pretty cool that a girl beat us to it. Thats an awsome banner it really brightens up the place.

Banner…to…distracting…Must… not…stare…Ahhhhh!:crazy:
Man I hate it when that happens

*Originally posted by sintax321 *
Banner…to…distracting…Must… not…stare…Ahhhhh!:crazy:
Man I hate it when that happens **

LoL, nice smilies.

Hey nice banners = nice smiles:)

OK, I’m just coming from the oral sex thread, just to get to the Britney’s boobs identification thread? Where is this board going to? :!: :!:

It is a very nice banner, especially for a first! I shudder when I think about my first movie. Keep it up luv :smirk:

I thought one of us guys would be the first one to put a hot chick in our signiture. Thats pretty cool that a girl beat us to it. Thats an awsome banner it really brightens up the place.

Well ya know :slight_smile: I try to stay away from the NORM :wink: A little… hahaha :slight_smile:

OK, I’m just coming from the oral sex thread, just to get to the Britney’s boobs identification thread? Where is this board going to?

:slight_smile: Its not going anywhere. :slight_smile: I’m just here to spice it up a bit. IF POSSIBLE lol…We all know how DULL and boring Graphic Designers are. :stuck_out_tongue: Gotta loosten their shorts up a bit :slight_smile: LOL:P :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks for the compliments on the banner :slight_smile: I really appreicate it. I know I still have a Loooooong way to go though LOL!!!

P.S. Would I be able to possibly PUT my flash banner in as my banner?? Or no is it too big??

I read that Flash banners had to be small :frowning: