My New Computer and Printer

Here is my new color laser printer

HP 2550n - yes its hooked up on our router

Questions / Comments ?

Thought i would share

specs?

how is that logitech keyboard working out? i was thinking about getting that one. Is having that little screen worth it?

I had one, and i found it to be completely useless, but the rest of that system looks pretty hawt

thats what I was thinking. I went with the $10 standard keyboard. probably a good decision.

I’m not a fan of the Blue lights in PCs, but the dual screen and colour laser print impresses me (-:

specs

Dual 19inch ViewSonic VX924
C3 Acrylic Case ( 21x 8 x 18 )
AMD x2 4800
asus a8n sli deluxe
7800 GTX 256
2gig Corsair XMS
76gig 10k Rap
OCZ 600 watt sli edition
X-FI Blaster
5.1 Creative Lab Speakers
6x Blue Fans and Cathode Kit
All wires black sleeved

Love the keyboard, Get hacks for it to work for other applications and games. its awesome.

thats a sweet mousepad.

I hate that motherboard, its died on my twice now. Waiting on the new one to come in the mail.

very nice. may i suggest another HDD? I can see running all your apps from the raptor, but another one for storage would top it off nicely. i envy such a setup…my 19" CRT is about to blow up, maybe it is time for an upgrade.

very nice. may i suggest another HDD? I can see running all your apps from the raptor, but another one for storage would top it off nicely. i envy such a setup…my 19" CRT is about to blow up, maybe it is time for an upgrade.

EDIT: // caution…dont hit the ‘post quick reply’ button twice…have patience. (someone delete me)

Snazzy :stuck_out_tongue: