My newfound style of art

I started this thread to show off the new artwork I’ve been making, but wasn’t getting a whole lot of feedback… I wasn’t sure if it would be better to start a whole new thread, or just post the link to the other one, so I did latter…

http://www.kirupaforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52470

If I’m out of line, I’m sorry… :ne:
Mods, Feel free to Delete it if you want, I wasn’t sure if this could go in the Showcase section or not…
But if anyone has any critiscism, please let me know :slight_smile:

nice stuff there tim, did you use PS or Illustrator? or both?

btw. how are things going?

Just PS. I have Illustrator, but I haven’t had a chance to really use it enough to know what to do with it. :wink:
I like PS just fine :smiley:

PS: Things are going… okay… she got rid of the guy she was seeing behind my back, it lasted all of 2 days before he turned out to be psycho apparently, and after I spent all day yesterday not speaking to her, we kind of cried in each other’s arms - me because I’d never been so angry/upset in my life, and her because she’d never seen me so upset that I wouldn’t answer my phone when she called, and she couldn’t bear the thought of me hating her… - and then spent the rest of the night catching up on missed sopranos episodes, and then beating RE3:Nemesis
Had a good night, enjoyed each other’s company, just like it was before all this crap went down…
She said today that she still thinks we should seperate for awhile to see what happens… she says if we seperate, I’ll probably realize that I don’t want to be tied down anyway, and move on to some younger, prettier girl… but I know that won’t happen like that… she was telling me about an apartment with a year’s lease not far from where we live now, that she said I should look into… I didn’t really say much…
Oh well.
I just want to enjoy spending time with her again, and I really can’t understand why everything has to be so complicated…
At least these silly pictures give me time to get my mind off things, and they cheer me up a bit… lookitdaliddleporing… 'e’s soo cuuuuute! :stuck_out_tongue: