My Portal Network

why the color yellow? Oh, god WHY?

well i am sure you dont want to see the old version 1.8 it was red text on black background!

ps check it out now it updated it jmayo86 it has grey text one scroll bar (dont include the news posts) and i did every thing apart from change the colour!

now look at it i changed the colours to ipb colours so it matches my forum if you think the news the clock and the menu the right colours it rather soothing! now so wat do ya think!

i want your opinon!

I’m thirteen and I pay $8 a year for domain and host everything myself, a 12-year-old can certainly do the same.

but you dont get it i dont wanna pay!

any way whats the matter with my domain?

the new colors are better, but you really need to get some real hosting. Try www.sitefilp.com it’s really cheap, and really good.

Hello again, the sites looking better! it still needs graphics somewhere, for a visual look, some photograph or a design u have done, sorry about telling you about brinkster, last time i looked it was free hehe, but i have my own paid hosting so i havent need to use it for along time. Looking nice, i see you have got rid of the irratating scrollbars, the only thing i dont understand is why you have a clock… in that space up there you could put a nice graphic, bit like what brinkster have done, instead of having a clock which is useless because every1 has one of them on their task bar :smiley: Keep up the good work

Oh, or there’s a thread in random by my3mbers who started his own hosting company and has a free plan with no ads.

cool i’ll check it out could you get the url?

Just run a search for my3mbers or free hosting on the forum search engine, or just head over to the random forum and look for the thread, it should be near the top.

edit: I was spelling his name wrong: http://www.kirupaforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63300&highlight=free+hosting

i hope that all i need to do ont he home page could some one give me the thumbs up?
www.myportal.network.net.tc

Everytime I click your link it takes a few seconds of white blank screen for your site to load.

Why do you need a domain name and hosting? Because your site being hosted by Lycos makes it cheap and annoying. There is no way I would continue to visit your site the way it is hosted now.

My screens are at 1024x768 and this is what your site looks like:

tee hee hee, you should use firefox and you don’t even get the ad, and then I only have one scrollbar :stuck_out_tongue:

ethan i got the joke in your first reply lol -

as far as the site - way too busy and the text formatting needs work - the ads and stuff are hurting it major - and the color scheme is washing out - i think it is awesome that you have undertaken a “portal” at your young age - but refine it yo!

am I not good enough :frowning: I wrote my cms at his age :stuck_out_tongue: :P, lol, forget me :), actually ignore this post :stuck_out_tongue:

PR,
Makes more sense to know that this thread was originally started in the Kool Sites forum.

BP, I tried just erasing your post from my memory, but forgot to stop it so I accidentally erased you completely from memory. I do have a bunch of random post it notes with cryptic messages on them regarding you and a shovel, 4 large garbage bags and a map to the Nevada Desert… Does that make any sense to you?