Need help asap!

i have a slide show of 53 pictures. i placed one picture thhen left 4 blank frames then placed the next and the so on… then on a nother layer have my stop command, and then the whole backround is a button to go to the next frame, the proble is when i export it, after the first few pictures, all i get is red squares, the square is the same size as the picture. i dont know what its doing. i have this proble a lot. but i really need help, i have to have this done by tomorrow, cause its for a meeting and 150 important people are going to be there. and the last thing i need is a bunch of red freakin squares… PLEASE HELP ME…

thank you for anything

=ryan=

A similar thing happened to me once. It was because I had deleted certain files from the library that I was using on the stage. Not sure if it helps though - You prob. can’t post a fla that big, here, but you can email it to me or place a link to it where, I, or someone else can get to it. My email address is [email protected], or [email protected], if you’re in a real rush…

I never read post with titles like this one, some others do, some don’t, it’s just too long to look through all those “i need help”, “urgent help”, “i give up”, “newbie needs actionscript hero” , or whatever else is meant to grab attention, it just doesn’t, state what you want/ what the problem is in the title, so everybody knows if it’s interesting, if they might know the answer, if they’d like the answer too etc…

And now I’m going to post that in all the other one’s with similar titles…beerdrinkers and hellraisers…(ZZ Top)…

Hmmm. True. It depends how much free time I have on my hands. Although I do think people should actually post with a description of the problems rather than “Why doesn’t this ******* work”.