Need help in design.

Its for school and the only access I have is the CSS. I want to make some animtions I saw on another persons profile.

Hmm, how about animated gifs and pixel-doubling on the css tag? You can animate gifs in photoshop and the timeline view, and then export for web, and in that export you get the animated gif (not in a normal gif save).

First off I’m no pro in in coding or even in a beghiner level all I know is how to change color lol. I see a duck going across that is what I want on the side. There is a REALLY good design I saw where’s it’s a star going down the screen is blue. Will you like to see? Its what I want but cant. I can also provide the CSS code as well.

The site looks pretty conformist. Are you sure you’re allowed to make animations? You have an image with a wooden cage and chains and sad blue colors, the help-button look ad-hoc and the ‘Add A module’ button doesn’t sound like it flavors anything extra?

I’ll have a video of what I saw. The one you see is a “test subject” we have the option to fool around before we do anything with our official profile. I’ll upload the video of what I want the sad blue to look like lol as well as the CSS code and see what I can and can’t do. I’ll have it by tomorrow.

So I have asked the person who had that page and they gave told me it was just a GIF so that was solved just needed to tweak my settings to allow it. but this is the CSS code I dont know if it will do much but any advice will be good.

body { 
background-color:#01385B; 
} 

#site_topnav ul li a { 
color:#94C7D3; 
} 

#header_container, #main_container, #footer_container { 
background-color:#FFFFFF; 
border:medium none; 
color:#94C7D3; 
padding:0; 
} 
#header_container .title { 
border:medium none !important; 
} 
#module_topnav { 
} 
.navigation_topnav { 
background-color:#263248; 
} 
.navigation_topnav a { 
color:#E6D22A; 
font-family:Georgia,Times,'Times New Roman'; 
font-size:100%; 
} 
.navigation_topnav ul li a { 
border-width: 1px; 
display: inline-block; 
text-align: center; 
width: 13%; 
padding: 5px 0; 
margin: 2px 2px 2px 2px; 
text-decoration: none; 
font-weight: bold; 
font-size: 12px; 
color: #FFFFFF; 
background: #225378; 
border-color: #ffffff; 
border-bottom: 1px #999999 !important; 
border-radius: 2px; 
} 
.navigation_topnav .first a { 
border-left: 1px #999999; 
} 
.navigation_topnav a:hover,.navigation_topnav a.selected{ 
background: #7E8AA2; 
} 
.navigation_topnav a:hover span{ 
} 

.navigation_topnav img { 
left: -30px; 
position: relative; 
top: -2px; 
margin-right: -15px; 
} 
#footer { 
background-color:#263248; 
color:#ffffff; 
} 
.comments_toggle a, .sitemap { 
color:#222222 !important; 
} 
.title { 
display:none; 
} 
#site_headerimage img { 
margin:0; 
}

The #01385b is your blue background color, so you probably want to change in the body tag to change the background.

To set the background with an image, you need to change it to something like this:

body { 
background-image: url("paper.gif")
background-color:#01385B; 
}

The url to “paper.gif” must be an image that you have uploaded to your schools web-tool. You can probably add images in some way, and you get the url by inspecting the html code.

Before you do anything, make a copy of your css and once that done, you can try whatever.
(edit: nvm, you already have the css here in your post :slight_smile: )

Thanks for the advice!