Need Web Developers

Hey guys!

I’m looking for web developers who can implement custom PHP or otherwise based CMS solutions in addition to modifying existing ones like Wordpress, Drupal, etc. In addition, I need them to be able to program in PHP, Javascript, HTML, and CSS. Other languages would be nice, but not necessary.

Essentially, I am looking for web developers to help complement my abilities with design for the long term. Meaning, this work would be by contract basis, and I intend to hopefully keep working with them. I am okay with hourly or lump-sum. The type of projects you’ll be working on will be smaller sites, like blogs or personal sites, to small-medium size companies who demand a little of everything, like JavaScript powered slide shows, etc.

Here’s how I’d imagine an example project would work like: I’d meet with and design a mockup with the client, then I’d pass that mockup along to the developer who will then code that up in HTML/CSS, plus all the JS powered features if needed. In addition, if a CMS or dynamic solution is necessary that will be added on as well. Pretty simple, I don’t think any of the projects I will be working with will get that large and complicated. The most complicated would be something like a image gallery that would pull in photos from another site like Flickr.

I’m not sure what to say in regards to what I’m willing to pay, but I don’t think price will be too much of an issue. I know, good developers cost money, and I think I’m willing to work with whatever the cost is to get that quality product. I hope that makes sense, somewhat.

What do you all think?
Thanks,
Eric Huang