NEW Netgear Wireless ADSL Modem Router FOR SALE

Hey guys!

I have a new, unused Netgear RangeMax Wireless Router ([URL=“http://www.netgear.co.uk/extra/h_wireless_modem_router_dg834pn.php”]UK Link) for sale.

[SIZE=1]The Story
I recently moved into a house with some friends from school and one of our top priorities was getting internet access set up. We wanted a wireless network because the house has three floors and a wired connection was impractical. After doing a bit of research we decided to go with Tiscali ADSL Broadband. So we bought a Netgear ADSL router in preparation.

However, about a week later, a bloke appeared at the door offering an NTL package of cable TV and internet for just slightly more than the Tiscali package. So we changed our minds and bought the NTL package.

Unfortunately an ADSL router won’t work with a cable modem, so we’ve since had to buy a new cable wireless router (a D-Link). We now have a brand new Netgear wireless router for sale.[/SIZE]

**It’s unused but we did take it out of the packaging when it arrived to marvel at the gorgeous design.
**If you’re interested contact me at [COLOR=Red][email protected][/COLOR].

Payment should be made through PayPal.

ASKING PRICE: [COLOR=Red]Around £60 - £70 UK [COLOR=RoyalBlue]($115 - $130 US)

[COLOR=Black]POSTAGE & PACKAGING: [COLOR=Red]£5 in the UK, [COLOR=RoyalBlue]$12 International[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR]**[COLOR=Red][COLOR=RoyalBlue][COLOR=Black][COLOR=Red][COLOR=RoyalBlue][COLOR=Black]

Thanks,
Paddy
[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][COLOR=Red][COLOR=RoyalBlue][COLOR=Black][COLOR=Red][COLOR=RoyalBlue][COLOR=Black][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR]