New Puppy!

Thanks everyone, glad you think he’s as awwwwwwwwwwwww as I do :smiley: And, Kirupa, I wouldn’t be surprised if your grandparents used border collies on their farms for herding…who knows, maybe Ares’ great great great great grandmother tamed your grandparents’ farm animals…that would make us dog-in-laws, I think :stuck_out_tongue:

**edit, cute cat, McGiver…he/she loooks like he/she has the life…lazing around…oh, what I wouldn’t give for that :stuck_out_tongue:

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww =) :P.

That dog looks…well yea but I won’t say it.

lol, scared someone might think you’re a softy? :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes! I could use some ice cream now!

That dog is etuc!!!

roooooh… what’s up with the greek names ? my parents named my last four pets after greek gods. In fact it turned out they were simple mortals…

So I called my new pus§ycat Xena (who I hope is not more than a bad tv show)… And I laugh at my mom each times she tries to call her.

:lol:

lol - I guess I’ll name my next cat xena too

At least you all had the benefit of naming your pets! My first kitten was a stray that somehow found its way to my home. It had a collar and everything, and its name was Sugar. It was pure white…so maybe that’s why it was named that. So after a while of trying to find its owner unsuccessfully, we decided to keep it. Of course, it’s name was already given. I doubt that I would have come up with a better name myself though…I would probably named it after computer parts.

Sugar was supposedly a babe in the catworld, and it had kittens a few years later. I gave all of them away, but I kept the cute three legged one. I named it Skippy. I couldn’t find anything more appropriate besides Tripod, and Skippy was a cute beaver from the Animaniacs :stuck_out_tongue:

I then developed an allergy and had to give both of them away. Oh well :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

close to my story.
the pic I posted shows the mother-cat.
she was a stray, but without a collar or anything (she was ~6 month old at that time), with the bad habbit to run into our house and hide. my mother kept throwing her out of the house.
she was always hungry (she wasn’t thin or scruffy, just always hungry) and even ate the stuff we threw on the compost pile.
So my mother placed the rests of the meat on dishes so that she could eat it more comfortable.
well somehow she stayed, got pregnant after a short while and got 3 babycats about 5 month later.
we kept the smallest one (which was and still is afraid of strangers).

I had a cat allergy, and I still have, but it didn’t get worse so that’s ok

our cat’s don’t have real names, but we call the smaller one “rabbit” since she hops away if she sees strangers and the bigger one “house pig” (someone came here and said “this is not a cat, it’s more a kind of house pig”) because she keeps eating everything you give her.
They wouldn’t hear on names anyway. so most of the time we say “the big one” or “the small one”

haha…rabbit for a cat is cute :smiley:

My sister married a computer freak, she named the newest kitten GUI :stuck_out_tongue:

Wow!
That is the cutest dog!!! Well ofcourse my silky terrior will beat that anyday! :wink:
But glad to see your adding new members to your family. They look beautiful!

Hahaha yeah my Uncle is a doctor and they named there two cats after doctor terms it is really funny when they call them.

Yea computer parts is a good idea :).

Next time name her motherboard or better yet, floppy :P.

That is one cute puppy!! :love: Good thing you’ve got another border collie to tire the puppy out because Ares is going to keep you running for awhile!

My little cutie pup (aussie shepherd lab mix) is growing up FAST! He is going on 5 months and I swear he doubled in size the 2 weeks we were in Rome. But he mellowed a lot too (thankfully).

Enjoy the puppyhood while it lasts!

*edit: oh yeah, and the next kitten we get is going to be called fuzzbot because my guy thinks cats are weird fuzzy creatures . . . :panda:

Make sure you DO NOT feed him sprite.

I’m serious, unless you want to see a massive amount of gas coming out in both directions :pleased:.

Hah hah, my sister threw a party once and her dog snuck into the kitchen and gulped down a pound of cheese. An hour later the sounds and smells coming out of the dog chased away all the guests . . . :lol:

That musta been a smell for sore noses :thumb:…er nevermind.

But dogs that eat the wrong stuff come out looking and smelling the wrong way.

It’s been 5 months lunatic?!
Wow, time sure flies! Glad to see everything is going well! I love dogs!

I actually can’t wait until the little guy gets bigger. The two are having a tough time playing right now. Ares wants to play, but can’t keep up with Willow. I’d love to see more recent pictures of your pup, lunatic. Also, I hope you had a GREAT time in Rome!!! Did you get your new camera on time for the trip?

Sharif, don’t worry, no sprite for the puppy, pure Canadian Beer or nothing :beer:

Lol!

You guys know what happens if you feed alka-seltzer to pigeons don’t you :pleased:?

No I never done it!

:run: