New trend?

somthing wrong wit that guy…he says one more thing against canada, ill get him banned.

lol…hifi’s from Ontario too :smiley:

I love Ontario. :love:

Let’s gang up on him! :m:

he he…love Waterloo…met my girlfriend there 6+ years ago :smiley:

Ooh… at university, I’m guessing? I’m at UW right now, usually I live in Toronto.

Ah settle down my Canadian Brothers and Sister. We have much love for you people up North. You know what… Beer and Flapjack party at my house. You bring the syrup!

Nah, it was weird, we lived like three blocks from each other in Stoney Creek, just the other side of Hamilton from Waterloo, and we had to go to Waterloo to meet. She was a University girl, McMaster in Hamilton…me, I’m a factory guy…no University would let me in :wink:

Sounds good…let me go tap a tree :smiley:

wait wait “I’ll get him banned”

ROFL!!!

anyhowsit - canadian comcast cable tech support rocks!

yeah!! go canada!!

You think that’s weird?? My boyfriend and I had gone to the same school since seventh grade, and only just met the year before graduating high school. :lol:

Aaargh! My eye!
Great, now I have to walk around like this :pirate:

Better start practising…coughs
Aarr! No wait, wait… Aaaarrrr!
Yeah that’s it…

Aaaarrr maetey!

Why isn’t this thread about me anymore???

It’s done man, get over it. Move on with your life, try to forget about this. I know it’ll be hard, but life isn’t all what it’s cracked up to be sometimes.

I know these must be hard times for you, so here, have a weird mushroomy toadman :toad:

[back to topic]
E-money – why are you still posting at 3:30AM?
[/back to topic]

3:30 AM?!

Haha, it’s 11:37 AM here. New day baybeah! :p:

:crazy:

I’m hijacking the thread I tried to un-hijack to say I’m going to bed

ehmmmm…ok then

like the club dropkick, looking for a vice president…could think of a few people to nominate

Like? :bad:

ehmmm…George Bush

[SIZE=1]phew, George Bush always good when looking for a scapegoat[/SIZE]