New trend?

so, whats the point then?

I don’t even know myself.

Errr…What Rab said.

I’m not sure…keep your eyes on them, I’ll call the feds

can i get some critisism http://storage.msn.com/s1pZ8pl_R1n1zEBOtoaWWk7sXlX7zpuoX4gILs803kx5KZbyYJb1QZmh7nGirI3a_qUVZdbBKGNdpprYhpAcPX3sA/00.jpg

Didn’t you already post that?

And get going on that call, RabBell.

:huh: eyes the KTNAC

nice image, if a little blurred perhaps

I’m not sure the font goes with the image. The image suggests transport, fast, travel, exciting and then you have an old fashioned (Victorian?) font, perhaps something a bit more modern :h:

Like the image though, on second thoughts I like it a little blurred :thumb:

:lol:

eyes el

[size=1]… Staring contest! :cyclops:
[/size]

Blows in El’s eye while he tries to out stare hifi

// And you can’t say I’m hijacking this thread because it’s about me anyway :stuck_out_tongue: All about ME Me ME!

C’mon Thierro you’ve been hanging out in that thread long enough to know that. :wink:

Yeah El, you’re actually like a common law member at this point. You and Sharif both are. Whether you like it or not, you’ll get thirsty and drink the coolaide at some point.

ethanm, i wont call it hijacking if you give me some critisim! :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

whats the best font for this?

I don’t know, but that Old English font is not really working. And it’s too simple or plain, add a motion blur or something so that it matches the rest of the image.

yeah, i was planning on making nice and blurry

Not as blurry as your footer I hope. :stuck_out_tongue:

lol

ruski_flasher = Ontario

enough said.

huh?

Well your second one is much better. It’s more easy to read.

As for me. I’m still great and wonderful so feel free to keep this post about me running.

P.S. I’m great!

and? :{