New trend?

lol. I’m sitting next to the Bringer of Beer at the next meeting.

Also, Ethan haven’t I done nothing enough to earn some stars beside my name? I mean seriously, I haven’t talked about the cult or even visited the Red Rabbit to Bad Magic thread. :lol:

:lol:

What’s this, new members?

mmm this is not some “trend” - this is like rappers living in beverly hills - we are true life ghetto dwellers of the test forum - post your allegiance there and if you pass the “test” then maybe just maybe.

That’s right, there is a test. Forgot about that test.

i am not interested.:to:

then keep it moving, nothing to see here.

hey, its my thread, and ill decide if i wanna keep this moving or not. (well, so can mods)

ruski - you take everything way too seriously.

i tryed to joke once in kirupaforum, a certain member did not like it. so now i have to take everything seriusly.

Say what now? :vamp:

Eilsoe. I really shouldn’t do this in an unsecure channel like random, but we welcome you with open arms. Although last time Canadian Guy brought beer I got a letter from a few parents. Just bring it in a paper bag and can you also bring some creme filled pastries? Matter o fact your title should have something to do with those yummy pastries… You’ve earned it.

Mmmmm, pastries… :drool:

this is turning into a thread hijack…but ill let it slide…:slight_smile:

Of course you will, you have no choice!!!

Oh wait yes you do. :upset:

Well I think this topic is pretty much over, you now know what it is…

can i get some comments on this…since this a pointless thread…?

http://storage.msn.com/s1pZ8pl_R1n1zEBOtoaWWk7sXlX7zpuoX4gILs803kx5KZbyYJb1QZmh7nGirI3a_qUVZdbBKGNdpprYhpAcPX3sA/00.jpg

Looks good but I can barely read the text. Change the color or the stroke.

yeah, thanks for the tip.

So let me get this straight… Your objectives are to do nothing at all?

Absolutely nothing at all?

who are u talking to el?

I think he’s talking to the secret society that everyone knows about and the one that does nothing of any significance