New Tutorial Complete!

Ok well me and lostbeta tester it out for Flash 5 and it worked fine but when we use the new MX script to make a movie clip it gets all jacked up and instead of inertia it just goes on and on at different speeds…a dirty little bastard! Feel free to help us out!

[color=red]EDIT: Problem Solved, I forgot to specify where to place my created movie clip and refered wrong variables in script![/color]

Below is the link to the plugin stats of macromedia, up to June, I presume that the Player 6 percentage share will much higher now, and certainly by the end of the year…I presume it should at least be 50% by the end of this year. MX does not only have a few command updates but to a certain degeree is revamped in certain areas…I doubt developers will forgo such a new technology, especially with the MX Server out, it opens the door for some increadible rich application development.

http://www.macromedia.com/software/player_census/flashplayer/version_penetration.html

Sure, Alex, but Macromedia releases a new player every other week, and this won’t help the penetration at all :frowning:

pom :asian: