Noob loadMovie Help

[FONT=Arial][SIZE=2]Ok so I am making a portfolio for my university application, displaying all my flash movies and other work. I am pretty nooby with action script, and need some help getting movies to load into the site (which is made 100% in flash).

I have a page with a list of movies to select from, and when you click on one it goes to a page with a description of the selected movie, and a link to click to view the movie. Rather than having the link load a separate html page with the movie embedded, I would like it to load into the flash site, dimming out the rest of the site in the background. Id also like it to go back to the movie description page and unload the movie when you click outside of the loaded movie. I know I have to use the loadMovie command, but I don’t really know how to implement this, or do the dimming of the rest of the site in the background and have that clickable to take you back to the movies description.

I hope you understand what I am trying to do, and would be extremely grateful if someone could point me in the right direction or show me how to do this. I’ve had a look at the loadMovie tut on this site but it wasn’t really much help.

Thank you very much in advance :)[/SIZE][/FONT]