Official SOTW Rules: read this first!

[SIZE=3]Site Requirements[/SIZE][list=1][]Websites submitted must be at least 90% Flash. Sites that have HTML pages with a Flash intro are ineligible. We understand that HTML sites are just as creative, but this is a Flash forum and the award is geared towards Flash developers. HTML sites are still free to showcase their work in the Site Check forum.
[
]While it is understood that sites are perpetually under construction, please submit only complete sites. Do not submit a site that is less than 80% completed. It is difficult to judge sites that have no content.
[]Submissions must be actual websites with sections and content. Examples of ineligible include (but not limited to) flash games, movies, etc.
[
]Works containing objectionable or offensive material are automatically disqualified and deleted. Keep it clean please!
[*]We (the moderators) reserve the right to disqualify a site at any time.[/list=1]

[SIZE=3]Submission Requirements[/SIZE]

How to Submit a Site: To be eligible for site of the week, you must post a Reply by Thursday in the current weekly thread. It will appear as a sticky thread at the very top of the SOTW forum, usually entitled “Submit here” followed by the current date. If you missed this deadline, don’t worry, a new thread for the next week will be set up shortly and you can submit there.

Do not start a new thread. Any site check requests, project plugs, or invalid submissions will be either deleted or moved to Site Check. This will give the SOTW forum a more concentrated purpose and organize submissions so no one is left out and the votes remain as unbiased as possible.

Submissions will be capped at 10 participants per week. This keeps it feasible for moderators to sort through submissions, vote and critique. Each person is only allowed one submission per week; it would be unfair for one person to take up additional slots with a limit in submissions. This is on a first come first serve basis, so don’t hesitate or wait until the last minute to submit your site.

I encourage you to please peruse through the SOTW Winners Archive to get a better idea of the caliber of websites that generally receive the award.

[SIZE=3]Judging[/SIZE]

A private poll will be held among the Forum Leaders every weekend.

The weekly results will be posted on the Tuesday following a given weekly run. Moderator critiques will also be posted anonymously.

The moderators have a choice to vote [COLOR=red]None of the Above[/COLOR], along with the other entries, to ensure that only the high quality sites will receive the award.

[SIZE=3]Schedule[/SIZE]

Friday: a current weekly thread will be locked and a new one, for the coming week, will be started by an official forum moderator.

Friday - Monday: there will be a private poll among the moderators to elect a winner.

Tuesday: the results will be announced and moderator critiques will be posted. The winning site will be posted on the front page of Kirupa.com.

[COLOR=blue]If you have any additional questions, concerns or suggestions of any kind feel free to post a reply to this thread or send me an email.[/COLOR]

Do not post your submissions here.

[SIZE=1]Modified February 28, 2003[/SIZE]

This is my submission information:

Name: Wahidin Bee Wong
email: [email protected]
Title: The Five Seasons of Beegaland
URL: http://www.beega.com

Thx,
bee

:love:

*Originally posted by RenaissanceGirl *
To be eligible for site of the week, you must post a Reply by Thursday in the current weekly thread. It will appear as a sticky thread at the very top of the SOTW forum, usually entitled “Reply to this thread to submit a site” followed by the current date.

gR8 1 bee88
WOW, i love this one :slight_smile:

hy there

this is my personal site http://www.fulek.com

bojan

e-mail: [email protected]

Originally posted by RenaissanceGirl, Reposted by RenaissanceGirl, ignored by Bojan
** To be eligible for site of the week, you must post a Reply by Thursday in the current weekly thread. It will appear as a sticky thread at the very top of the SOTW forum, usually entitled “Reply to this thread to submit a site” followed by the current date.**

Hmmmm SOTF is site of the week ha?
well now i kno, but who subscribed me here?

My Website Information

Name: Athar
email: [email protected]
Title: Inhead
URL: http://www.inhead.net
Description: Advertising, Designing, Interactive

Thx,
Athar

This ISN’T the thread you need to post in.

I was going to let this person figure that out for themselves when they were the only one submitting…:trout:

I doubt they would have noticed :wink: hehe, doesn’t look like they frequent the boards hehe.

I’m beginning to never want to visit this forum, because the average intelligence here seems to be exponentially greater than even the Random forum :trout:

:wink:

So are you saying this forum is too smart for you??? :stuck_out_tongue: