Ok :)

:-\ We’ll have to “clean” that thread or create a new one…

Bezzer, your answer is in this thread, and also in the random section I think.

pom :asian:

the thing is…i cant get the thing off ur site…i get an error when i try to load…

Same **** going on here, bezzer…
ilyas, are you sure there is something behind that link?? he, he

If you are talking about the Ilyas’ first entry (2nd post of this thread), that link works totally fine for me. I just tested it.

Works perfectly when I try the links… The host sucks spectacularly, so maybe that’s why you don’t see anything sometimes. And are you sure you clicked on the second file?

pom :slight_smile:

And Bezzer, I think Kirupa will post all that some time soon.

It’s there

Someone asked about the Patterson menu on another board, and I came up with this: Drag the outside dot. You can get some nice patterns if you move slowly…

I love this new enty ilyas, just amazing!

Now I fell my grid is even more crappy than i thought, but anyway i’ll post it.

Here is my stupid grid.

EDIT:is on the new thread i posted on ind¡viduals one

What are you talking about? It’s a great start! You can tweak it a bit, and I’m sure you can do something great with that. For instance, you could try to organize the colors, depending on something (distance to the mouse, distance to the beginning of the line, the row…). Just a thought.

Is very nice to hear that from you :stuck_out_tongue: =)

I’ll try to do as you say.

Oh, and now i remember (this doesn’t belong here, but i’m at work and have little time to change threads, will u forgive me?? :slight_smile: ) Ilyas, do remember the growng-shrinking thing?? well, i could not make it work on a movieclip. I’m still trying. More news soon. =)

Edit: And yes, Harry Potter DO rock!! he, he…
back to work.

sTILL having problems with that? :stuck_out_tongue:

hmmm… I kind of made something. Its pretty useless, but it does start out as a grid…doesn’t stay a grid for a very long time…

<a href=“http://www.livetoskateboard.com/curious/flowerGrid.html” target=_blank>CLICK HERE</a>

this is just me playing around with different stuff. Used getDepth() in there, and originally it had a Color changing thing…all just me playing around. I’m a little rusty cuz I haven’t touched Flash as far as scripting goes in almost 4 months…

I think you might as well give the prize to me now. I think this deserves it:

http://flex.funkyolive.com/test/kirupacomp2.html

Fla available on request

SIMPLY AMAZING!!! HOW DID YOU DO IT??? My only hope is that one day you will take me under your wing and show me the way… =) :stuck_out_tongue:

Peace

that was the best

Wow, compared to that entry I might as well just drop out now.

By the way: I was talking about Ilyas’ entry.
haha…:stuck_out_tongue:

It is not that complicated, really. Easing, that’s all there is to it. You know how easing works, don’t you? :slight_smile: This dot eases to this point, that eases to this one, etc.

Well I sure hope I know how easing works Ilyas, I did write those tutorials…haha.

Ok, so I understand how it is done, but I have no clue how to apply it to each dot in a dynamically created grid.

I’d like to know this too…