Omg free .com ! lol real.:) swear it

I’m getting:
omgl337.com (Gonna be some message boards for some friends and I)
banana007.com (No idea)
llandis.com (My friend’s first name. Gonna put something stupid there :P)

What’s up with this thing?
It says points are updated at 9:30 PM EST (it’s 12:37 now Pacific) and it still says I have 0 points…

EDIT: Wow, I’m smart. I used the wrong method of math.

alright… so how long does it take to go through to see how many points you have earned? and :S anybody have a problem with the first one and telling you it needs all the forms filled in? and on the second one coming up with a bogus credit card number?

it wont work when i click on a link to fill out a form…

http://www.qksrv.net/[email protected]

is one of the links but it wont let me fill it out… its just blank

do the top one and then the 2nd. no need for a card number. and boom 25 points,wait a cuple days and ya got the points.

I think i may try it. Since it is bogus info. But I like to use dotster for my domains. Is it possible to move it there after I get it from these people?

i dont think it is. hell its free its not like your pay anything.

I have my 25 points :slight_smile:

I’m just waiting for that email :slight_smile: Signed up just for domain name :slight_smile:

Do you use bogus info when registering or only on the survey part. Which I have not go to. Also do you pick “domain only” or “hosting and domain”?

bogus for surveys, yes.

and I chose domain only :slight_smile:

If you pick domain only does your domain get parked or something until you change the nameservers? Has anyone done the free hosting?

can somebody please earn my points for me… the links arent showing up. ill pm them the name and pass

yea but do you own the domain? and if ever in dispute would looks at the screen shot … Bongo Wanaobly win? =) im sure there is someone named that somewhere lol

so there is someone named:

… check again

Didn’t I make a site called afterburn a loooong time ago :crazy:?

I coulda used a domain back then :P!

are i serious? thats my company name lol

http://members.lycos.co.uk/gman42342/afterburn/

thats why i need a domain :stuck_out_tongue:

so will anyone help me?

yo Raydred. thats the name i signed it up with. if u look on the adminstrator it says

kupa trupa:P

sorry, but the term “company” can’t be used on pages hosted by lycos :bad:

no i just use that for free hosting :stuck_out_tongue:

Haha trust me I owned that name before. But since I hate it now you can have it :crazy:.

oo yay i love it