Omg free .com ! lol real.:) swear it

LONG surveys.

Some need social security numbers

I entered fake numbers

I have a feeling the cops are gonna contact me

U DONT have to go to the step 2 part. when it says about the ssn just close the window! it works after that:P)

proof

as u see the proof. i know what i am talking about:) so do the servuys for the loans. when it ask for your ss number close the window. auto points. then wait a cuple of days :slight_smile:

edit: see the nice fake name:P

Can’t wait to get omgl337.com

A domain I’ve always wanted… but wasn’t good enough to pay for.

I own a 456 million dollar house you know

idoik…are you affiliated with this scam?

what a sketchy site though… bah whatever! ill spend the night thinking about what domain ill get, haha. As long as you dont put personal stuff, what harm can come from it?

yeah really, youre pumping this thing pretty hard, what makes you so sure theres nothing wrong with it?

It doesn’t take that much time… You can register all teh ones you want! :te:

IF there is something wrong with it then we wasted like 10 minutes of our time. If it does work, then we know what to do to get all the domains we want!

yeah, you’re pushing this as much as I did the sony mp3 players :smiley:

hell screw man i am not part of the. jesus crist its a site that gives free domains. where is the scam yer putting fake info int here they cant find u. jesus. if you dont belive dont use it. i am just trying to show there is a way to get free domains:)

I’m gonna wait a month, see if any of you suddenly fall out of your chair dead and then register :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah man, it’s fake info. Who cares if it’s a scam. We’re the ones scamming here. He’s just trying to help.

in the mornin cheack http://iamsocoolthatigotthisdotcomforfree.com/ if it dont work tomaro or the next day or the next. then i am sorry and then i well shut up. if it does then i want some respect this is not a scam and if it is. i am not part of it. any time some one posted gmail no one said whats the catch, where is the scam. lol. it dosnt matter i just am kinda freaked i dont gotta pay 8 dollers for a domain any more

I’m not saying it’s a scam, but I already have two domains first of all and don’t really want another, and I feel I might as well ponder about why somebody would be doing this, without any terms of service?

hehe, sorry for accusing, its just hard not to be skeptical of a sketchy site that give free hosting and domains!

I’ll sign up with an email address i never use and see what happens. Who tried it so far and who is using their hosting as well?

http://iamsocoolthatigotthisdotcomforfree.com/ Actually doesn’t work for me

your isp’s dns server probably just hasn’t had to update yet, it usually takes about 24-48 hours I think, unless I have know idea what I’m talking about :stuck_out_tongue:

but it doesn’t work for me yet either

ok, So I signed up and all that, tried “eilsoe.net”, and racked up my 25 points, let’s see what happens :stuck_out_tongue:

psh, have to wait till 9:30 pm EST to get your points counted…

Heeyyy… I filled it out and all I won was a free surgery of my choice…

jk we’re having fun here

How long do you have the domain for?

Well I signed up as well with all the info and what not. I go up to where you sign in to your email adress, enter your password and press “earn points”. Is this it? Do I just wait now until I get an email or something?

I think so.