ON Rollout-question

I created an image slideshow that starts its animation on mouse rollover/dragover.

When the mouse rolls out, and rolls over again the mc starts from the beginning instead of starting off at the frame where the mouse rolled-out last.

Is there an easy way to tell the movieclip to start from where the mouse last rolled out? :h:

Main time line: 1st frame: still image
Main time line: 2nd frame: scrollbar component targeting my image slider movie clip.

Right now the button that targets my image slide show has the following code assigned to it:

on (rollOver, dragOver) {
gotoAndPlay(2);
}
on (rollOut, dragOut) {
gotoAndStop(1);
}

Thanks to all the genius actionscripters.

can you post a link? from the sound of it you dont need to use scrolbar… simply have the slideshow in a movie clip and then put a stop command on frame 1 of the movie clip (stops slideshow playing)…then have:

on (rollOver, dragOver) {
_root.yourmoviename.play();
}
on (rollOut, dragOut) {
_root.yourmoviename.stop();
}

this will pause the movie…

hope this helps im no expert but…

Thanks for your great advice!

It works BUT I would like the movie to jump back to frame 1 (main timeline (still image) on rollout/dragout. And THEN when you rollover the button that targets the animated slideshow mc it should start where it last left off/paused (on last dragout).

I would greatly appreciate your help.

Unfortunately I don’t have a link to it but would you mind me e-mailing the file to you?

Ant help would be great! Thanks a lot!
Dada