Open Challenge for a Battle N00b

well, if someone creates a PSD in photoshop CS, and saves it, an older version of photoshop won’t open it. (i believe it has a lot to do with the way they render text in the new photoshop.)

at work, i got upgraded to photoshop CS when it first came out, but at the time i was the only one to get upgraded. then we started running into problems where others couldn’t open my PSDs, so we gradually upgraded everyone else too.

but at home i am running photoshop 7, which is where i’ll be doing all of my battle work from.

i should have something posted sometime tonight for my volley.

That’s interesting…Hmmm maybe I’ll wait to upgrade then.

Looking forward to the volley!

Sounds good to me jsites…and I’m running 7 as well…however my business partner has cs, and I can open his stuff…with a couple errors…but doesn’t matter anyway, we’re all on the same page…and huge LOL jsites “Vogon Poet”…just how bad is your poetry :wink:

Adam

actually i don’t write any poetry at all. i am currently reading the Hitchikers guide to the Galaxy series for the very first time, and i figured that’d be a funny title. i am currently about 2 or 3 chapters into the third book.

looks at his entry again

Wow that really sucks! :frowning:

lol Dj…wait til you see what I come up with…you’ll come off shining !!! And, jsites, I read the first 3…and I think I started the 4th, but never finished…they are too funny!!!

stupid question
Has anyone seen the series? Because its delightful. I recommend.

heard about 'em never seen 'em, nj…are they british made?

hey guys, i was working on stuff tonight, and lost track of time, Adam, if you want to, you can pick up this volley, because i’m going to be busy tomorow after work moving a friend.

VERY BRITISH! Genius Really. I’ve only seen maybe the first 4/5 episodes, but they were so funny.

not yet, i want to finish reading the books first, then maybe i’ll get the dvd of it.

Anyone got a volley ready yet?

I got this message when I first got in from work today, but had some stuff to do, I’ll get on it now.
Adam

and the psd:
http://digitalink-designs.com/serve2.zip

Hmmm…very attractive. I like it. Great volley.:thumb:

Thanks DJ, but man, I really need to learn new techniques, it seems all my pics have the same “feel” to them, but my knowledge is still so limited…I think I just need to start doing tutorials to learn new stuff or something. I’m glad you like it :smiley:

Adam

Anyone awake yet? :wink:

Bah! :beam:

lol