Orig. themecolor persists in skinned scrollbar?

Question – why, when I change the various Themecolor objects in the UIScrollbar, does the rollover state persist as green in a List component? Rather than red or some other color?

I’ve been trying to skin my first component since reading the gotoAndLearn tutorial (thanks to everyone who has pointed to that tutorial), and something odd is happening. I’ve dropped a list component onto my stage, and I’m skinning the UIScrollbar component per the tutorial.

Everytime I try and change the color of the “theme” in the library folder that I imported into my project, the rollover of the up/down buttons in the UIScrollbar component of the List component remains GREEN. I’ve changed the themecolor objects in the library folder 2-3 times to different colors. Always green. Why?

Again – thanks to everyone her for pointing out that gotoAndLearn tutorial on skinning components. I kept skinning components using that method PRIOR to placing a component in my workspace. I think that’s why I was never seeing the changes I made to said components.

Any suggestions regarding my question would be much appreciated.

IronChefMorimoto