Our parents lied

Huh, only time my parents have done that to me is when they’ve fallen for those Urban Legend things and I’ve had to set them straight… Ofcourse, it was so long ago if they did lie to me like that i’d probably have forgotten it by now.

lmao!!!

leave it to you maj to basicaly take any thread and have K-man almost move it to ordered… :lol:

I feel ya though :beam:

I can’t think of any at the moment (I’ll go ask) but my friend said that when he turned 12, his parent’s said to him: “Look, just don’t screw up, and we won’t disown you”

HAha, im the oldest sister of 4 so whatever i told them they believed… anyways, the best one i can remember telling them was

“If you poke your bruises they get better faster”

hahaha, it shouldn’t have been funny … but it was

My uncle always told us to eat certain things because"

“They’re good for your shoes”

This one doesn’t fit either but even now, if it’s thunder and lightning my auntie won’t answer the phone cause she thinks if the lightning strikes the phone line it’ll travel down the wire and get her. She doesn’t stand near the radiator for the same reason during a storm…

so when there is a storm, we call her and call her :lol:

“if you do not eat your fruit you will turn into an ugly monster”

i now eat 10 servings of fruit a day now!

“If you eat too much junk food, you’ll get pregnant”.

my dad still uses this when i am reading a book…

if u read to much ull become a bookworm…hahahahahah…not funny

thanks kinda like me…I use to be scared(errr still am ^_^) to take a piss during a storm cause what if a lightning bolt struck the water line and then traveled up the bowl and up my pee stream and ZAP!..smoke…sizzle…ouch. I know i know it wont happen cause they tested this on a mythbuster show…but still its scary for me.

Also for the microwave thing, my x-gf’s mom still believes that :wink:

some good ones here guys…any more :ear:

suprised no-ones mentioned the birds & the bees :blush:

I know I’ve originally asked for anything your parents told you but I’ll bet you had some weird ideas about sex until you were told the truth.

As Bart Simpson says “It’s a great day isn’t it Milhouse. The sun is shining, birds are singing, bees are trying to have sex with them…as is my understanding”

ehmmm…if you are posting anything I mentioned above lets try to keep it clean…but funny too :thumb:

I lost my V before the folks were able to have the talk with me :beam:
:p:

not sure if it was in here but eating cookie dough, brownie batter will make you sick…yea if you like 3 bowls of it…

This isnt something that they lied about but, my aunt cut our finger nails once and gave us a scratch and sniff sticker book…was not very nice

i remembered one my mom used to say when she wanted me to do my homework.

she used to say that if i dont do my homework my brain will keep getting smaller and it will start getting filled with air… i tried hitting my head with my knuckle trying to hear a niose…

P.S i didnt know Fester and rere are bothers