Personal Pictures?

www.billybussey.com

go figure, i was gonna try that to lol

Wow Dan that is a cool footer! I’ve stopped by BB a feew times, also not a member. I get kinda sick of two things there.

1. Everyone *****es about way too much stuff.

2. Everyone sucks up to Billy. In the section entitled BBV@, everyone always says stuff like “Billy we know how you feel” and “Don’t worry Billy, we are sure whatever you come up with will be very good, and we’ll all wait for it.”

I like the forums here much better.:stuck_out_tongue:

-brad-:cowboy:

The reason I have been there more is because of the forum battles and the fact that it focuses more on digital art, this is more flash!

Very fancy - like the tux. :slight_smile:

Yeah, real nice! The Flash effects are really nice. Isn’t that picture from your prom last year? (Don’t remember, you bombarded my AIM with a bazillion pictures :P)

Cheers!
Kirupa :goatee:

Catching up, a bit late: the tutorial post-o-matic is still there, it’s just that Kirupa has trouble following :evil:

And scripting god, scripting god… look at the contest and you’ll see who is the scripting god… :cowboy:

And it’s a very nice footer indeed. Looks a bit like a fashion ad or something. I wouldn’t have been shocked if I had read “Clavin Klein - Be yourself” at the bottom of it.

pom :slight_smile:

can anybody help to get my footer working? its only an image and i used the [IMG] tags and put the url inside them. was this the right thing?

Your provider probably doesn’t support the hotlinking of files. Which is why your image doesn’t show up unless you copy and paste the URL into the browser.

You are a scripting god, sbeener is also a scripting god. Just get used to Ilyas…it will be said a lot :stuck_out_tongue: