Photo Gallery tutorial query

Hi

I am currently building a site which has been based on your excellent tutorials - ‘Photo Gallery’ and ‘Adding Thumbnails’, a sample page of which can be viewed here;

http://www.cream-ink.co.uk/CreamInkTest

As you will see, the images that scroll along the bottom are working fine and if you click one, you get a larger image above.

My problem is this. You’ll see the white arrow head (currently a button) on the right hand side of the page, which is to move the larger image on to other larger images of the same project. Some of the small images at the foot of the page will show only one large image when clicked, some may have 4 or 5 to show.

If there is only one image to show, then I don’t want to see the arrow head. If there is more than one, then I want to see the arrow head and when it is clicked on, I want the next larger image in that ‘category’ to replace the one that’s there. Can anyone help me with the ActionScript to achieve this?

The images are called in from an xml file (as in the tutorials). At the moment, the xml file lists the images exactly as shown in the tutorials, but does not group them in any way. I think they’re going to have to be grouped to make this work - can anyone help me with the xml script to group a series of images? Or have I got this completely wrong?

Many thanks for any help.

Paul